Sunday, February 10, 2013

Assignment #4- Logic Model

So I have been having some troubles posting new posts to my blog, it acts like it should be loading but it all I get is a blank screen. I gave up last night and tried with a refreshed mind this morning, even though it should have been done yesterday- opps. I jumped outside of my knowledge box and took the plunge into using google docs as Bill and J.R had talked about using it to post in class. I have to say that I learned a lot and I will likely start to regularly use it, I didn't know how useful it could be! That being said I'll need to see if my link actually works or if I need to go back and do more research. Here it is, see below for the link- fingers crossed.
Logic Model- Outdoor Education

Now to create my survey :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay it worked. So glad to hear that you have found a new useful tool.
    As for the model itself. I see a good visual indicator of the program and those involved. You include assumptions and external factors which are important considerations. What is missing is short paragraph describing the use of the LM and sharing some of the background of the program.

    Jay

    ReplyDelete